June 25, 2015

Har-ki-Dhun Trek | Thanks Giving

The entire trip would be incomplete if I do not express my gratitude to:
  • Nature for cooperating throughout the trek. Had there been a snowfall, heavy rain, or landslides we would not have reached the summit!
  • My parents for allowing me to explore the world; My entire family for withstanding my obsession. My special thanks to my cute niece for showing keenness on trekking, and helping me in packing and organizing things. I hope she'll be a fellow trekker one day. 
  • Suman, for collecting and sharing information, for bearing my silence during the trek, and capturing some wonderful pics of mine.
  • Nitin-the trek leader, philosopher and a wanderer-for providing us loads of information throughout the trek and being supportive. I truly hope that I make an attempt to adapt his attitude towards lifeLife would be much simple and tension-free.
  • Trek The Himalayas (TTH) group for organizing the trek prudently. I can't think of any flaw. 
  • The fellow-trekkers. It was wonderful interacting with you all :)
  • Friends and colleagues. I am overwhelmed by the care-and-concern messages that you all have showered during my absence in the online world.
  • The porters and mules for carrying the hefty luggage. 
Image Courtesy: Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad we traveled most of the times in silence :) appreciating the beauty of mountains. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read all the above blogs.. I must say u have nicely written n described our journey till HarKiDun.. It ws a wonderful experience of trekking all the way till HarKiDun and the fun we use to have at base camps... Playing mafia, singing songs near camp fire, the trekking part n the laughing talks we had on the last day at sankri everything ws So good n meeting u and sumanji n having such a great time together was also very superb... Hoping to see you guys soon.. Tc.. 😊😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your informative post - it was really insightful!
    If you love trekking, Explore more

    buran ghati trek

    mt-friendship-peak

    kedartal-trek

    ReplyDelete