November 12, 2010

The Alarm!!!

गुनगुनाती हैं यह हवा ....गुनगुनाता है गगन..... गा रहा है यह सारा आलम....

        ...Thatz my alarm tone for this week!! As usual, I snoozed it and was wondering how annoying a machine could be, and who on the earth invented this???
Click here to read the story behind the invention of alarm clock!

I usually keep changing my alarm tone/song for two reasons:
  • The primary reason, of course, to incentivize myself to wake-up in good state of mind! But then I understood however melodious the song is, the moment you assign it as an alarm tone, it transforms itself to a pesky tune! :P
  • The secondary reason is, if that tone is assigned for a long duration, I develop a sort of aversion towards that song!
The fact is, how much ever you lure yourself, these ALARMs neither brings a smile on ur face nor cheers you to start the day.  
 
Few quotes on Alarms :p
  • “A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep”
  • “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.”
  • “You will find the key to success under the alarm clock”
 You can bookmark this page for online alarm!!! http://onlineclock.net/ 

On an ending note, I thank god for gifting me two lovely Alarms, ಅಮ್ಮ and ಅಣ್ಣ  :D, They make sure that I get up on time!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i remember ur alarm tone.... aa aa aa ... i think u din get me.. it was that roja jaaneman tune....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Ms.Anonymous! you are right, u would have heard some other weird alarm tones too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rekhi,

    Thank you so much for using our Alarm!

    I'm the webmaster for OnlineClock.net and we just discovered your blog post. It makes us happy every time our alarm clock website gets mentioned on a blog, because it helps bring us new visitors.

    We wish you all the best and thank you again for using our online alarm clock!

    Yours,

    Webmaster
    Online Clock

    ReplyDelete