July 9, 2014

That Just Made My Day | Day 1

Lately, I have realized that every time I open a word document to write about something I go blank! Backspace key is what I use the most in the keyboard. The word document remains almost blank as my mind. That explains why I haven't been blogging for a while.

Before further rantings and ramblings, let me jump to what I really wanted to write about- that one thought that motivated to keep myself and the blog ALIVE. 

In an urge to find a meaning to the life we often fail to identify the small things that makes us happy. I have decided to post a pic and write about something that made my day. I am not sure how long I would continue to do this, but I think this is an attempt to:

  • Channelize my thoughts in positive direction
  • Still my mind on the beauty that surrounds me
  • Evoke my hobbies

DAY 1:



They say, "Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better". I still wonder how Amma maintains the same consistency!! 

Would you believe if I say, I woke up today because of the coffee aroma? :D


Well, that Just Made My Day!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Rekhi,Honestly I was missing reading your blogs ,glad u decided to blog again :)

    ReplyDelete