June 13, 2010


Having an elder sister, is like having two mothers of different generation.... Trust me, they easily understand a mother's thoughtful thought and the younger ones contemporary thought as well!! In short, u can juz say they are the perfect interface!! ;)

Many a times, the significant amount of experience she owns, makes the path you traverse, crystal clear and trouble free...

Here are the collection of a my fav quotes on sister:
  1. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five... :D:D
  2. What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?
  3. A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.
  4. My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. "How true!!"
  5. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater.
  6. I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.
And here comes the lovely one...

"You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories."

hmmm... now you know why we are awake the whole night! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment