August 8, 2017

Solitary Trees...


A Solitary Tree. For me, they are inexplicably alluring. As I begin to admire their elegance, my heart skips a beat and my brain is filled with millions of thoughts!

I wonder, how old the tree is? Who spared this tree, and why? Perhaps this tree might have seen many generations in a family? Or it might have shaded someone's grave? Or, perhaps someone might have been enlighted under this tree?! 


Well, for whatever reasons, I just cannot take off my eyes from this solitary tree that stands firm in a vacant space, setting a solid message - "Solitary trees, if at all they grow, they grow STRONG!"

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Rekha, solitude nalli kulithu solitary marada bagge estondu deep thoughts.... This tree reminded me of the beauitful mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete